This is the EFT script I followed in our Transformational Meditation class 9/18/2012
Shared by Lauren Nicole Mills
Adapted from the book:
GOD WORKS THROUGH FAITH BY ROBERT A. RUSSELL
WAYS TO STRENGTHEN FAITH
1. I am expectant, confident, and optimistic.
2. I keep my enthusiasm strong; I never allow myself to be discouraged or depressed.
3. I charge my mind with interest, enthusiasm, ambition.
4. I keep my ambition and aspiration high; I cultivate patience and perseverance.
5. I keep my imagination centered in what I want and keep my faith moving toward it.
6. I keep my consciousness expanding, growing and moving to higher levels.
7. I am positive in my thought, feeling, and action.
8. I accentuate the positive in every situation. I never allow myself to dwell upon misery, sickness, operations, symptoms, reverses, misfortunes or bad luck.
9. I never depreciate, criticize, minimize or speak disparagingly of myself. I never dwell upon my mistakes. I think always of myself as growing, expanding and becoming more efficient, resource-ful and dynamic.
10. I look for the good in everything and everybody. I refuse to recognize anything but the good.
11. I seek the best of everything and I know that my mind will produce it.
12. I think in large terms. The more I expect, the more my faith will bring to me.
13. I convince my mind that what I seek is already here, that it is mine now.
14. I train my mind to think in terms of abundance; I never allow it to dwell upon lack or limitation in any form.
15. I stimulate my faculties and talents by increasing my demands upon them.
16. When I meet trouble of any kind, I refuse to be worried or disturbed by it. I know that I am bigger than any adverse thing hat happens to me and I have the power to overcome it.
17. I meet every problem with the conviction that it is already solved. I see it as an opportunity to prove God.
18. I face every difficulty with courage, strength, and fortitude; I am determined to turn it to good account.
19. I know that I have the power to adjust anything, change any-thing, correct anything, overcome anything, or subdue anything.
20. I act always with the Truth; and never allow myself to compromise with evil. If the Truth is to make me free, I must rely
upon it. I must pass from belief to trust.
21. I believe the unbelievable. God goes all out for me when I go all out for God.
“Even though I have this (insert your issue), I deeply love and accept myself.”